Сheck out KSW 49: Materla vs. Askham 2 results that took place May 18, 2019 in Gdansk, Poland.
1) In the first bout of the evening, Leszek Krakowski (Poland) defeated Michael Dubois (France) via Majority Decision. The bout was fought in the Lightweight division.
2) Luis Henrique Barbosa de Oliveira (Brazil) defeated Michal Andryszak (Poland) via Submission, Round 2. The bout was fought in the Heavyweight division.
3) Antun Racic (Croatia) defeated Pawel Politylo (Poland) via Split Decision. The bout was fought in the Bantamweight division.
4) Martin Zawada (Germany) defeated Thiago Silva (Brazil) via Unanimous Decision. The bout was fought in the Catchweight division.
5) Erko Jun (Bosnia and Herzegovina) defeated Akop Szostak (Poland) via KO/TKO, Round 1. The bout was fought in the Heavyweight division.
6) Norman Parke (Northern Ireland) defeated Artur Sowinski (Poland) via Unanimous Decision. The bout was fought in the Catchweight division.
7) Damian Grabowski (Poland) defeated Karol Bedorf (Poland) via KO/TKO, Round 2. The bout was fought in the Heavyweight division.
8) In the co-main event of KSW 49 for the welterweight title, champion Roberto Soldic (Croatia) defeated challenger Krystian Kaszubowski (Poland) via KO/TKO, Round 1.
9) In the evening’s main event for the vacant middleweight title, Scott Askham (England) defeated Michal Materla (Poland) via KO/TKO, Round 3.
KSW 49: Materla vs. Askham 2
|May 18, 2019||Gdansk, Poland|
|Middleweight title fight|
|Scott Askham||KO/TKO, Round 3||Michal Materla|
|Welterweight title fight|
|Roberto Soldic||KO/TKO, Round 1||Krystian Kaszubowski|
|Damian Grabowski||KO/TKO, Round 2||Karol Bedorf|
|Norman Parke||Unanimous Decision||Artur Sowinski|
|Erko Jun||KO/TKO, Round 1||Akop Szostak|
|Martin Zawada||Unanimous Decision||Thiago Silva|
|Antun Racic||Split Decision||Pawel Politylo|
|Luis Henrique Barbosa de Oliveira||Submission, Round 2||Michal Andryszak|
|Leszek Krakowski||Majority Decision||Michael Dubois|