Сheck out UFC 248: Adesanya vs. Romero results that took place March 7, 2020 in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States.
1) In the first bout of the evening, Danaa Batgerel (Mongolia) defeated Guido Cannetti (Argentina) via KO/TKO, Round 1. The bout was fought in the Bantamweight division.
2) Giga Chikadze (Georgia) defeated Jamall Emmers (United States) via Split Decision. The bout was fought in the Featherweight division.
3) Gerald Meerschaert (United States) defeated Deron Winn (United States) via Submission, Round 3. The bout was fought in the Middleweight division.
4) Rodolfo Vieira (Brazil) defeated Saparbek Safarov (Russia) via Submission, Round 1. The bout was fought in the Middleweight division.
5) In the final bout of the preliminary card, Mark O. Madsen (Denmark) defeated Austin Hubbard (United States) via Unanimous Decision. The bout was fought in the Lightweight division.
UFC 248: Adesanya vs. Romero
|March 7, 2020||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|Middleweight title fight|
|Israel Adesanya||Unanimous Decision||Yoel Romero|
|Strawweight title fight|
|Weili Zhang||Split Decision||Joanna Jedrzejczyk|
|Beneil Dariush||KO/TKO, Round 2||Drakkar Klose|
|Neil Magny||Unanimous Decision||Jingliang Li|
|Alex Oliveira||Split Decision||Max Griffin|
|Sean O’Malley||KO/TKO, Round 1||Jose Alberto Quinonez|
|Mark O. Madsen||Unanimous Decision||Austin Hubbard|
|Rodolfo Vieira||Submission, Round 1||Saparbek Safarov|
|Gerald Meerschaert||Submission, Round 3||Deron Winn|
|Giga Chikadze||Split Decision||Jamall Emmers|
|Danaa Batgerel||KO/TKO, Round 1||Guido Cannetti|