Сheck out UFC 243: Whittaker vs. Adesanya results that took place October 5, 2019 in Melbourne, Australia.
1) In the first bout of the evening, Khalid Taha (Germany) defeated Bruno Silva (Brazil) via Submission, Round 3. The bout was fought in the Bantamweight division.
2) Ji Yeon Kim (South Korea) defeated Nadia Kassem (Australia) via KO/TKO, Round 2. The bout was fought in the Women’s Flyweight division.
3) Megan Anderson (Australia) defeated Zarah Fairn dos Santos (France) via Submission, Round 1. The bout was fought in the Women’s Featherweight division.
4) Brad Riddell (New Zealand) defeated Jamie Mullarkey (Australia) via Unanimous Decision. The bout was fought in the Lightweight division.
5) Callan Potter (Australia) defeated Maki Pitolo (United States) via Unanimous Decision. The bout was fought in the Welterweight division.
6) In the final bout of the preliminary card, Jake Matthews (Australia) defeated Rostem Akman (Sweden) via Unanimous Decision. The bout was fought in the Welterweight division.
7) In the first bout of the evening’s main card, Yorgan De Castro (Cape Verde) defeated Justin Tafa (Australia) via KO/TKO, Round 1. The bout was fought in the Heavyweight division.
UFC 243: Whittaker vs. Adesanya
|October 5, 2019||Melbourne, Australia|
|Middleweight title fight|
|Israel Adesanya||KO/TKO, Round 2||Robert Whittaker|
|Dan Hooker||Unanimous Decision||Al Iaquinta|
|Sergey Spivak||Submission, Round 2||Tai Tuivasa|
|Dhiego Lima||Split Decision||Luke Jumeau|
|Yorgan De Castro||KO/TKO, Round 1||Justin Tafa|
|Jake Matthews||Unanimous Decision||Rostem Akman|
|Callan Potter||Unanimous Decision||Maki Pitolo|
|Brad Riddell||Unanimous Decision||Jamie Mullarkey|
|Megan Anderson||Submission, Round 1||Zarah Fairn dos Santos|
|Ji Yeon Kim||KO/TKO, Round 2||Nadia Kassem|
|Khalid Taha||Submission, Round 3||Bruno Silva|